Roof-Solar Bitumen is Dome Solar’s simplified building-integrated (SBI) solar panel mounting system for installing photovoltaic panels on bitumen roofs, without piercing the membrane.
- Enclosed building, new or renovation
- For use in wind zone 1 to 4, altitude up to 900m
- Concrete roof, corrugated steel tray, OSB, waterproofed bitumen membrane
- Roof pitch ≤ 5%
- Optional: Module Grounding Connector (MGC), Ground Rail Connector (GRC) and Terragrif™
- Fastens without perforating insulating material
- No need for ballast
- Linear load distribution
- Premium components (aluminium, stainless steel and SBS bitumen)
- Universal clamps
- 2-way adjustment and alignment
- Solid and reliable solution
The Roof-Solar Bitumen solar panel mounting system is specific for bitumen roofs. There is no need to perforate the insulating material as it is thermo-welded directly onto the membrane.
A fast, simple installation is guaranteed thanks to:
- Installation of rails via thermo-welding,
- Simple click mechanism (patented) to connect the module to the rail,
- Simple tightening of clamp to the module.
Good ventilation of the modules is guaranteed by the height and position of the system, which helps optimise energy production.
Modules can be tightened accurately to the exact point required by manufacturers (while retaining full guarantees).