The patented Roof-Solar Tilted Bitumen photovoltaic panel mounting system has been developed to install photovoltaic panels at an angle on bitumen roofing. Like the standard Roof-Solar Bitumen solution, this version also allows you to install photovoltaic panels on bitumen roofs without drilling the membrane.
- Enclosed building, new roofs or renovation projects
- Concrete roofs, corrugated steel roofs, waterproofed bitumen membrane
- Optional: Module Grounding Connector (MGC) and cable guide
- Prior assembly of the inclined structure
- Improved generating capacity due to inclination
- Light, easy to handle structure
- Fastens to rails in just a few seconds
- Fastens without perforating the insulating material
- No need for ballast
- Premium components (aluminium and stainless steel)
- Dust, dirt, removal of leaves, is facilitated by rain water (due to inclination)
The Roof-Solar Tilted Bitumen photovoltaic panel mounting system for bitumen roofs has been optimized to make installation fast and simple:
- The inclined structure can be assembled prior to mounting on the roof. It is light and easy to handle for fixing to the rails in just a few seconds.
Good ventilation of the modules is guaranteed by the height and position of the system, which helps optimize energy production.
Modules can be tightened accurately to the exact point required by manufacturers (while retaining full guarantees).